NuffnangX

Sunday 23 September 2012

"Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland"



This is because it is one of my classic childhood toys that accompany me throughout my journey towards adulthood. It is indeed an awe inspiring wish come true to have the Legoland in our Malaysia soil without having us Malaysian to travel thousands of miles to visit the Legoland in the other side of the world. I will able to reminisce the moment of childhood with the ingenious toy of the time, Lego in the 1st Legoland in Asia as one of the earliest flock of visitors been honor to have our moment of excitement and joy in this entertainment park that wins over heart of both young and old.  It will just be like fantasy come true to go into the kingdom of Lego whereby everything is make from tiny Lego bricks from entrance to the buildings in Legoland. In my young days, I will dream that I will be living in a kingdom that built with Lego bricks whereby I will be able to drive around with a Lego vehicle and all the structures around build with Lego bricks. It is just like having my collection of Lego been enlarged into reality form which provide me a lush retreat for me to reflect and reminisce the moment of childishness and naiveness I once had during my childhood.


A visit to the Legoland which is first Malaysia international theme park will definitely leave plenty of wonderful memories with my loved ones, strengthening family ties and relationship more than ever. In addition, as an over years of loyal Maybank customer, this will be the moment of sharing joy and celebration with Maybank in promoting banking convenience, enriching lives and contributing to the prosperity of the people and nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment